Thursday 10 November 2011

wish there was no yesterday!!!!!

Yesterday was a day which you think should not exist in your week because everything that was supposed to go right went wrong. But thank god it was yesterday and not today or tomorrow (i hope :) )
So the day started with me waking up with a splitting headache. A headache that pushed my body hard not to move out of my bed, forget going to the office. However, responsibilities won over body urge. And I woke up to find out that my maid hasn’t turned up for the fourth consecutive day. Ok so one more day to do without breakfast, lunch and dinner. One more day to live on the canteen food. Anyways that’s not a big concern for me since i am hardly a foodie. In fact i can do without food for days.
Next i had this doctor appointment at Apollo. I was running late, thanks to the number of daily visitors dropping at my place – doodhwala, paperwala, kachrewala, gaadiwala etc. My appointment was at 9am but being in tune with the  Indian tradition of reaching late i managed to reach by 9.30am. In the meantime i got 3 calls from the doctor’s staff since other appointments were getting affected by my late coming. After getting into Apollo (it’s more like a seven star hotel) i struggled for parking. God knows itne log bimar kyun padte hain? Anyways after parking my laalpari I zoomed into the hospital, made the payment. It was quite expensive for a first visit: Rs. 1100/-. Now it was Doctor sahib’s turn to make me pay for coming late by giving me lot of gyan on life, reasons of headaches and how we should avoid stress etc. etc. Doc if I could do that then i would not come to u. Anyways he gave me lot of gyan and very less relief. As even after 36hrs my headache has still not gone.
Ok so I reached office to figure out that the meeting that was supposed to happen at 11.30 am would not happen at that time because the taxi that was to pick up my colleague at 9.30am from his residence in Indirapuram has not reached his place till 11am and I wasn’t even informed about the same. I took pants off of my guard. Poor guy must be shivering even now. So thanks to taxi brake down I couldn’t leave for my meeting on time. And on my first client meeting i got labeled as a late comer who doesn’t respect others time. Anyways the meeting got postponed to 1.30m.
We reached at 1.30. But i didn’t know what animal i was to face before the meeting started. I had never met a dumber person than what i did that day. 5minutes into the meeting and i was thinking to bang my head to a wall instead of talking to that mindless chick who had no clue what she was talking and what we were there for. She had the most grumpiest face in the world. A typical Punjabi Bagh aunty with lot of bling on. I feel pity for the companies who hire such dumbos. Anyways i somehow wrapped up my meeting at 4pm. Now can you believe it the journey that should have taken not more than an hour took three hours to reach to office. I was going nuts when i reached office. And then the day didn’t end there as there was a blooper waiting on my other client. So i had to do be the fire fighter. My day finally ended at 12.30pm next day.
It was a horrible day and I almost fought with everyone. I wish i see no more such days in my life. And god if you can save me then please save me from this chick. She can really drive me crazy and am really scared of that to happen. Please GOD HELP ME. Plssssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment