Wednesday 30 November 2011

Slow down a bit…

Every time I see McDonalds ‘Slow Down’ commercial I feel it is telling me something and I must listen to it.
Kudos to the team that worked on this ad. I won’t say that it’s a brilliant piece of creative but it has stuck cords to the people for whom it is targeted at. Although this ad doesn’t motivate me to go to McDonald’s and buy McFlurry oreo ice cream but it does make me think about my life. We all live mechanically timed lives wherein we have actually forgotten to live the life the way it should be lived. We are in a mad rush to achieve our tight deadlines. We are living a life on tight rope. How many of us really have not compromised our personal lives for the sake of professional responsibilities.Not many I guess.
Engrossed with work and depression we don’t realise what we are loosing in the process of running after money and success. Zindagi Na Milegi Doobara captured the psyche of today’s generation in a beautiful way.  ‘LET YOURSELF GO’  is what all of us need to do. We must find the pleasure in everyday life and not depend on half yearly or annual holidays in exotic locations. We must know how to balance personal or professional life otherwise we will burn out too soon. Pursue your interest, whether it is singing, dancing, photography, teaching, travel, whatever it is just go for it. Don’t wait for the right moment. Right moment in NOW.
I too have decided to pursue my interests. First thing I am gonna do is enroll myself for the dance classes.
Yipppeeeee :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQLwR0Tu8GA

No comments:

Post a Comment