Wednesday 30 November 2011

Welcome the new lease of our lives – my nephew!!!!!!!

So finally the long wait was over. And it was all worth it. On 15th Nov 2011 my nephew descended on earth and filled our lives with love and happiness.
Till today afternoon we were all hyper tensed. I was one nervous bundle, admittedly. I kept praying that my bhabhs (sister-in-law) safely deliver a healthy baby. More than my bhabhs i was worried for my bro since he’s the feeble hearted. He can bear all professional pressures with ease but when it comes to sensitive issues then he goes ballistic. My bhabhs is a strong lady and can endure any kind of pain but bro is a delicate darling :) Nonetheless all goes well that ends well.
I had a busy day today but the entire time my heart was in London. Throughout the meetings I kept looking at my mobile. My ears were yearning to hear the good news. And finally in the afternoon I got the good news. As I heard those magical words my heart just took a flight and transported me next to my nephew. I was ecstatic and there could have been nothing better that could have made me happier that time. My eyes were filled with ‘khushi ke aansoon’ when I first heard the news. I could see him smile to me, hold my finger and look into my eyes with those shiny lovely eyes.
I haven’t met my nephew yet but I am madly in love with him. I love his eyes, his toothless smile, his laugh, his silly faces, I love everything about him. I am so wanting to be next to him right now that I can’t describe in words. I just want to watch him throughout the day throughout the life. I can’t put into words how much I love him so I can’t even imagine how much more bhabhs and bro do. I absolutely love being an aunt.
I can’t imagine what it’s like to be a parent, but I know one thing for sure, I was destined to be an Aunt!  Nothing has brought me more joy! I am truly blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Just while scrolling through, found this blog, so won't be fair if I don't comment to it.

    Firstly, yes, it really-2 brought tears as I got reminded of my niece's birth & the darn thing was that sister was in Sydney & I was busy here in my darn work here & for full two days, I was having the same emotional trauma about which u had written above..


    Just a fortnight back, she turned 5 & now, I keep reminding them to take her for Tennis practice :-)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton Vibhu. Really appreciate the fact that you actually took out time from your extremely busy schedule to not only read my blog posts but also commented on them.

      And Yeah there's no greater joy then holding ur neice/nephew in your hands. It was magical when I first held him in my hands on 25th May 2012.

      I hope your niece takes up tennis and make you proud.

      god bless you and your family!

      Delete