Thursday 19 April 2012

The End!

I was living my life like a dream.  Completely forgetting the fact that dreams are after all dreams not life.
Their destiny is to end. Still I completely sidelined it. Only to be woken up from slumber to be left heartbroken once again.

So here I was enjoying every moment of my life with a resolve to live my life in a truly majestic style. I had promised myself to be happy in whatever condition I might be in.
But I have a basic problem of screwing up things when they are just going fine. So as usual I destroyed everything once again.

My biggest problem is that I am very passionate and emotional. And expect the same from people.
I don’t know whether I fall for wrong people all the time or I make wrong moves with the right people. Whatever might be the reason the outcome is always same – I always hurt myself and others.

I just don’t know how to go back. I can never go back once I have traveled a certain distance.
As Katrina Kaif said in Zindagi na milegi doobara “mujhe life mein afshos karna nahi aata” but I still end up doing that. I never apply my brain when taking decisions. I just think by heart and that is what makes me pay in the end.

I have lost so many relations in my life because of my over emotional attitude.
And I guess I am on the verge of losing one more…yes one more addition to the list of never ending list of LOSES!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very True..!! Sometimes I too think I always complain that I never get good people. Which somewhere means I am bad for someone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, to add to what you wrote above, my life has taught me one very important word & that is ----- DHAEFO (Don't have any expectations from others).


    As Shakespeare wrote in my favorite composition of his (released on my birthday day about 4 centuries back), Blow Blow, Thou Winter Wind, thou, art not so unkind , as Man's ingratitude.


    As Shakespeare said in this great composition, The frozen faces of the world (especially the ones for whom we have done a lot) are more painful than the frozen waters in real wintery days...


    As per Shakespeare (& I 100% agree to that), Love is nothing but absurdity (Non-sense) and foolery....


    So, the real & only medicine according to me to avoid pain & misery in Life is to just remember this one word : DHAEFO & implement this at all costs (again easier said than done)..


    God bless & wishing that your dreams come true :)...

    PS : being the voracious reader that I am, might just end up reading all your posts tonight :)

    ReplyDelete