Saturday 3 December 2011

Joy of the New

Whether it's a big thing or a small thing the joy of holding and exploring it is incomparable. Probably that's why the cliched things like first love, first kiss, first job, first car, first mobile etc are so important in our life.

Today i too got my first android, my most expensive phone so far. Actually i was the one who thought phone baat karne ke liye hota hai and why waste ur money in something that will not even be half of its value in six months. But finally I too got swayed by the marvels of technology. not that i am not a technology lover. I am very much a one but I am a cautious buyer too.

Today I am thrilled like a kid. I want to explore everything as if there's no tomorrow.

Also, I am in great hurry so I'll better be exploring my phone.

See you soon.

Till then happy exploring to me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment